It isn’t how soon you’ll be hacked,
It’s how, who and why they’ll hack you
& if you will be ready for them!
- It isn’t how soon you’ll be hacked, it’s how you will be hacked, why and who who will hack you that are important.
- We help you become battle-ready to protect yourself, your data, your customers, and your company from hackers.
- Our team of cyber-security experts was hired to hack the government to improve their security. They were using government grade secure programs, which we hacked extremely quickly, because nothing is nearly as secure as it needs to be. We identify weaknesses, put an incident response together in case you are hacked, and help you try to identify who hacked you.
- We had a client who dealt with a ton of customers intellectual property in the music business hire someone local to them, or so they thought. After they were hacked, they had us track the person. In five minutes we found them in a flea ridden hotel in india.
- We were hired to track a businesses computers, which was stolen on another continent. Thieves can be very careful at first, but if you wait just long enough they get sloppy and use the machine like they didn’t steal it and these thieves didn’t wipe info off of it, either. We had their address, name, business, age, and other information for the business to have someone local retrieve the stolen property.
- We have a 100 percent success rate protecting our customers from cyber-criminals after they bring us in if and only if they listen to us and implement the patches and guidance we give them.
- This is not a guarantee our clients can’t be hacked, as we stated above, we simply make it much harder than when our clients originally came to us with their programs. We are proud of our 100 percent success rate.
- We had GoDaddy as a client who we helped track malicious attempts against their site and helped them improve their state of security, which has improved leaps and bounds since we brought issues to light when they were our clients.
- The majority of all criminal hacking targets small businesses & 60 percent of all victims go out of business. Criminal hackers cost each company they hack 15 million dollars per year on average according to CNN. All companies combined costs them 445 billion dollars per year according to US News.
- We also make companies money. by getting them on the first page of Google, visible on instagram, and provide ways to overall improve their business, even if it has nothing to do with the internet.
- Our founder has 22 years of experience in cyber-security and ten years working in cyber-security. Planet Zuda’s clients have ranged from Godaddy to the U.S government to the small business owner who needs to be more secure. We’re proud to say that none of our clients have been maliciously hacked after we made their sites more secure.
- Our Search engine optimization services brings our clients more customers and makes them money, which is what they love and why they stick with our search engine optimization services. We are professionals on getting you on the first page of Google and ranking in the top 3 in Google places for plenty of search results.